Extel is an Electronic Contract Manufacturing company, who manufactures electronic based products for other businesses. From prototyping through to high volume production, from PCB loading through to full turn-key.
Extel is a certified ISO – 9001:2000 company.
Extel contract manufacturing capabilities:
- Markets include defence, aerospace, industrial, infrastructure, medical, scientific, transportation, automotive and communications.
- SMT – single and double sided, hot air and Vapour Phase reflow.
- THA, Wave Solder, Selective Solder, Cleaning.
- Leaded and lead-free (RoHS) production.
- Prototyping, Testing, Programming.
- Mechanical Assemblies.
- Cable Assemblies.
- From PCB loading through to full turn-key.
- Planning – full ERP system with MRP2.
- Materials procurement – supplier negotiation, inwards inspection, inventory management.
- Component engineering –RoHS, alternatives.
- Change control – ECNs/ECOs.
- Serial and Lot tracking, bar-coding.
- Flexible Scheduling and Planning.
- ISO – 9001:2000
- Manufacturing to IPC-A-610 Class 2 (other standards available upon request).
- Test and repair.
- Environmental Chamber.
- Service Repair.
- BGA removals, re-balling, and replacement.
- Fault analysis and reporting.