Contact: Alistair Smart
Omnitron Technologies is a progressive electronics engineering company supplying products and services to an extensive range of industries, encompassing many different disciplines and applications.
- System and product design.
- Research, logistical assessment and feasibility studies.
- Part evaluation and procurement.
- Schematic capture and editing (including CAD library development).
- System, circuit simulation and analysis (including Spice, fault analysis, RF/microwave and LF electromagnetics).
- Embedded design, microprocessor/microcontroller development, inc DSP, FPGA, EPLD design and development & debugging.
- PCB layout/design (IPC Certified).
- Mechanical CAD, panel and decal design.
- Prototype metalwork and machining.
- Surface Mount Technology prototype and short run assembly (extensive selection of components stocked).
- EMC pre-compliance simulation, testing and troubleshooting.
- Bench and field testing, engineering evaluation and analysis.
- Organizing and liaising with external contractors for volume production requirements.
- System commissioning.
- Technical documentation.
- Customer support in all aspects.
Analogue circuits and systems – micro-power & precision.
Digital circuits and systems – low speed through to multi-GHz switching.
Industrial systems, instrumentation, signal processing, measurement & control.
Motion Control and Robotics - servo systems, actuators, motor drivers.
Radio Communications - Telemetry, LF and HF RFID & remote control.
Video, Cinematographic and Theatrical Systems.
Power supplies, control and measurement circuits & systems.
Projects with unusual applications or uniquely demanding specifications.
Design and manufacture of specialised equipment and products tailored to YOUR requirements.
- Geotechnical & environmental monitoring instruments.
- Geophysical survey instruments.
- Mine-site monitoring and processing systems, through earth sub-surface transmitters and receivers.
- Film & Television camera and SFX equipment.