At Circuit Solutions we take great pride in delivering the best quality and great customer service, our staff are all trained to IPC standards. The following capabilities are provided for your review however if there is something additional that you are looking for; please make an enquiry as we have a wealth of industry contacts and commercial arrangements with other local and offshore manufacturing partners.
• Components are checked and handled in our ESD controlled environment to your requirements.
• Quality control as per customer requirements including board serialisation, batch numbering of components, certificates of conformance and production testing/inspection records. Our quality system has been developed with flexibility in mind to ensure we can adjust our processes to meet your requirements.
• Our standard production is to IPC class 2 however we also perform class 3 on request.
• We have an existing Quality system based on ISO 9001; we are in the process having this certified, certification is due early October 2014.
• Leaded & ROHS processes available utilising the following solder paste options: Leaded No Clean or Washable, ROHS (Lead Free) No Clean or Washable
• PCB dimensions up to 430mm x 530mm, Thickness .8mm to 3.2mm
• ESD Controls
• 3x SMD Production lines using MyData P&P machines with max rated Speed 21 000 CPH
• Capable of placing: Chips (from 01005), SOIC, PLCC, TSOP, QFP, BGA, QFN, flip chip, odd-shape, surface mount connectors, through hole components, CSP,CCGA, DPack, Alcap & Tantalum. Chip packages down to 0201, Minimum Pitch 0.20mm, Minimum Lead Width 0.10mm
• DEK & MPM Screen printers
• Reflow Oven is a five zone Heller convection oven
• Through Hole placement
• Wave Soldering
• Washing & Cleaning either full board or localised
• Conformal Coating
• Cables & Looms to customer requirements
• Inspection is via High magnification Optical inspection to IPC standards
• Programming as required, either chip or in circuit
• Testing as per customer requirements
• We actively encourage our team to take ownership of the WH&S systems in place and their constant improvement
• PPE is provided to both staff and visitors (see attachment for ESD controls)
• Production chemicals and processes are reviewed for the safest most affective yet environmentally friendly options
Packing and shipping:
• All assemblies and components are packed in our ESD controlled area
• All packaging is conducted to customer specifications or IPC standards
• All necessary documentation is included to meet your requirements
PCB & Component Supply:
• PCB’s are supplied from UL & ISO certified suppliers
• Components are sourced from registered distributers and or resellers
Collectively, we have over 100 years in electronics manufacturing experience and go to great lengths to ensure only genuine component suppliers are part of our trusted network.